The IBU invites to the annual general meeting on June 5th 2018.
The IBU Members’ Day prior to the AGM again has the motto “Experiencing a sustainable building”. Take a look behind the scenes and visit with us the EUREF campus with LEED certified buildings. Afterwards we would like to end the day with you in a relaxed atmosphere and invite you to a boat trip with dinner on the river Spree.
Similar to the previous years, the AGM will follow a supporting programme with a number of lectures on subjects of interest.
Event language is German.
IBU Members’ Day 2018 with subsequent boat trip and dinner on the Spree
The LEED system in practice – the example of the EUREF campus
- Date: 04 June 2018
- Get together: 13.00 (CEST)
- Members Day: 13.30 – 22.30 (CEST)
- Venue: Schneider Electric – EUREF Campus 12-13 Torgauer Str.12-15, 10829 Berlin
The exact programme will be available shortly.
IBU Annual General Meeting 2018
- Date: 05 June 2018
- Get together: 9.30 (CEST)
- Supporting programme: 10.00 – 13.00 (CEST)
- General Meeting of Members: 14.00 – 16.30 (CEST)
- Venue: NH Collection Berlin Friedrichstraße, Friedrichstraße 95, 10117 Berlin
The agenda for the supporting programme will be published here shortly. IBU members receive an official invitation with all information including the agenda for the General Assembly.
Registration for both event days will be open soon on this page.