S. ZwerenzKeymaster8. December 2016 at 16:53Post count: 6
The following points must be met to give a comment or a proposed change to be considered on a PCR-Draft:
- The use of the forum is only possible with registration
- Users must be accessible for feedback under the registered email address or telephone number.
- Comments or proposed changes must meet the following criteria:
- Quoting of the page
- Indication of the chapter
- Repetition of the original passage
- Comments or proposed changes
- Reason for comments or proposed changes
After creating a PCR-Thread this thread will remain open for 14 days Only in this time, comments or proposed changes can be made. After 14 days the thread will be closed and any received comments or proposed changes are forwarded to the IBU Committee of Experts (SVR) for decision.
As soon as the SVR has decided on the comments or proposed changes, the result will be published in the thread.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.